DIN / Euro forklift batteries or tubular forklift batteries are a low maintenance forklift battery. Rogue Power Solutions offers a variety of high cyclic PzS traction batteries for both Motive Power as well as Solar / Energy Storage types of applications. Our DIN / Euro forklift batteries or Tubular forklift batteries have a unique and technologically advanced lead acid PzS solution. Our forklift batteries are manufactured and held to the highest standards with leading machinery and processes. Our DIN / Euro batteries or tubular forklift batteries have the capability to reach more than 1500 cycles at 80% depth of discharge as reported by EN/IEC 60 254-1 (IEC 254-1).
DIN / Euro Batteries or Tubular Forklift Batteries Design Features:
- High capacity tubular cells designed for high cycle applications
- Unique surface area to permit higher voltages in high rate and cold storage applications
- Provides longer run times between charges
- High pressure cast positive splines resist corrosion with its unique dense grid structure
- Uniform application of active material and weight through wet filling process
- Cylindrical gauntlets provide superior resistance to material shedding
- Fully enclosed separators to reduce short circuiting
- Rubber terminal bushings
- Fully insulated copper cell connectors prevent short circuiting with decreased voltage leakage to the truck
- Bolt on cell connectors and cables allow for field replacement of cells and cables
Optional forklift battery accessory connection points provide easy access to needed voltages for battery data loggers, water systems and other forklift battery telemetry devices.
360 degree insulated cables provide drop and touch safe forklift truck-to-battery and inter-cell connection.
Flip top vent cap features the most advanced design and engineering techniques in the forklift battery industry. The product is ergonomically designed and allows maintenance people to check the electrolyte fluid level without removing the cap from the forklift battery. The snap-on design of the flip top allows the positioning of the closure to rotate in any direction.
FROETEK Aqua Low Profile Forklift Battery Watering System
Is a newly developed German engineered single-point forklift battery watering system designed to save time, increase safety and fit most forklift battery brands on the industrial market. The ultra-low profile design is engineered for easy installation.
Replaceable insulated forklift truck-to-battery cables with bolt-on connections to the forklift battery.
Contact Us Today! Fill Out the Form Below.